The policy of the tournament
All the players are expected to show a good level of play, respect for each other and for all the developers, publishers, tournament organizers and spectators.
By the way, any defamation of the brand and employees associated with FACEIT or Quake Champions, Black Sotnya (Black Hundred), whether in person or on any digital platform, including, any social networks and chat programs, may lead to the decision of the organizers that a participant in this tournament may be deprived of a potential prize and to a suspension or ban from participation in the event.
Violation of any policy in this section may result in a verbal or written warning, confiscation of the round, confiscation of the match, reduction of the prize pool, or a combination of these penalties.
Disciplinary action for a misconduct in a match.
The following actions are strictly prohibited during the match and will result in tournament match penalties being determined at the discretion of the tournament organizers, as well as a warning of misconduct in the match.
• The player refuses to follow the instructions of the tournament administrator;
• The player disagrees with words or actions with any other participant; or uses offensive language and / or gestures towards any other participant;
• Player commits unsportsmanlike conduct;
A player may be sanctioned in such ways as withholding a prize, losing a tournament stage, or being disqualified if:
• receives more than one (1) warning of misconduct in a match;
• misleads or" deceives " any tournament administrator; or
• uses map bugs or textures without the prior permission of the tournament administrator.
• Player use fake or alternate account.
If a player unwittingly disconnects in the middle of the map, the game immediately stops and the players will be prompted to return to the lobby. The current score line will be recorded and transferred to the map.